- 10 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Literally on the dune at Wooli this charming beach house has been in the one family since the 1920s and retains the original 1920s beach cottage. The cottage now forms one of the four bedrooms and leads onto a private covered courtyard and BBQ area on the dune. The beach is directly “out the front”, as the locals say. The modern main house has everything you could need for a relaxing beach holiday including a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, tastefully decorated bedrooms, bathroom and large living area. A large open plan kitchen/dining area flows through to the outdoor entertaining area. The owners have lovingly restored the orignal beach cottage and reflected this beach feel throughout the entire home making this a perfect beach holiday destination.
Beautifully created garden, walkway and outdoor shower area
The home is a short walk to the river, dive centre, Cafe, Bowling Club. Both the Wooli Hotel and Wooli Bowls Club provide courtesy bus services.
Wooli is one of the most pristine and quaint beach villiages in northern new south wales. Our Wooli River boasts great fishing and crabbing along with our famous fresh oysters farmed and sold locally. A perfect swimming and play area for young and young at heart. Canoe, paddle or boat up the river and see beautifull flora and fauna, sand dunes and rock formations. The beach offers great surfing, fishing and relaxation . Fishing, diving and boat tours are offered daily from our very experienced and local businesses.
***Bed linen and bath towels are provided
• 3 Bedroom plus
• Kids Retreat – ( 2single beds + double bed) + TV
• Bathroom / Laundry
• Large well equipped kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, dishwasher (2nd fridge downstairs)
• 6 seater dining
• Lounge 2 x 3 seater lounges + recliner
• TV and DVD player
• Rear outdoor area with Gas BBQ and seating for 8
• 2 Car accommodation in garage – Extra fridge
• Pets Welcome – 2 Outside Only dogs PLEASE NOTE:: (this property is not fenced) *** Please indicate on your booking if you plan to bring your pet ***